SQM Reader Pro 2
Support is available for SQM Reader Pro through a variety of resources. To get the latest information about SQM Reader Pro, see:
- Documentation - SQM Reader Pro has a thorough user's reference manual. It is available as context sensitive, online help, and as an Acrobat Reader file that you can read or print. The online help file is available from SQM Reader Pro under the Help menu. Both are available from the Windows Start Menu under 'SQM Reader Pro 2'. You can perform full-text search on either format.
- Community - is where you can download software updates and new tools. For licensed users only.
- Knowledgebase - is where you can look up articles that answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Video Library - is where video tutorials are available for you to view.
- YouTube - more video tutorials are available through YouTube for your convenience.
- Yahoo Group- is where users can ask other users questions and find observing plan files. For licensed users only.
For technical support:
- First and foremost, please use Microsoft Windows Update to be sure your operating system and device drivers are up to date.
- If the resources above do not solve your issue, please contact Knightware or enter a support ticket at the Support Center. The Support Ticket system helps to keep support questions organized for multiple products. Please be as specific about your question as you can, including your SQM Reader Pro version number, Windows version and edition, and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
|Share this page on:||Tweet||