Deep-Sky Planner 6
Support is available for Deep-Sky Planner through a variety of resources. To get the latest information about Deep-Sky Planner, see Staying Informed.
- Documentation - Deep-Sky Planner has a Quick Start guide (under the Help menu) that helps users familiar with Deep-Sky Planner to get up and running quickly. A thorough user's reference manual is available as context sensitive, online help, and as an Acrobat Reader file that you can read or print. The online help file is available from Deep-Sky Planner under the Help menu. Both are available from the Windows Start Menu under 'Deep-Sky Planner 6'. You can perform full-text search on either document format.
- Community - is where you can download observing plans, equipment lists, software updates and new tools. For licensed users only.
- Knowledgebase - is where you can look up articles that answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Video Library - is where video tutorials are available for you to view.
- YouTube Channel - more video tutorials are available through YouTube for your convenience.
- Yahoo Group - is where users can ask other users questions and find observing plan files. For licensed users only.
- Facebook - is where product announcements are made, including the availability of new plan files and new tools.
For technical support:
- First and foremost, please use Microsoft Windows Update to be sure your operating system and device drivers are up to date.
- If the resources above do not solve your issue, please contact Knightware or enter a support ticket at the Support Center. The Support Ticket system helps to keep support questions organized for multiple products. Please be as specific about your question as you can, including your Deep-Sky Planner version number, Windows version and edition, and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
Deep-Sky Planner version number is located in the Help | About box in Deep-Sky Planner.
|Share this page on:||Tweet||